Your application may be at risk!
Sept 1st, 2016 Apple notified developers that dormant app (apps that are "problematic" or have not been updated in quite some time) are at risk of being dropped from the App Store. The Apple developer website states:
"We are implementing an ongoing process of evaluating apps, removing apps that no longer function as intended, don’t follow current review guidelines, or are outdated."
We have become deeply concerned with the new updates. Developed applications are an investment to business owners. It doesn't seem that Apple kept that in mind prior to releasing this new process.
Per the website, the process has already begun as of Sept 7th, 2016. There are no categories exempt from this process. Pixegon has thought of the major concerns app owners will have:
- How do I keep my app maintained?
- What procedures do I take to update my app?
- How do I resolve bugs/issues that my app contains?
- Apple advised that I only have 30 days to provide an update, how can I fit this in my schedule?
- My app was removed, what do I do now?
- How do I keep my app future feature ready?
- How will this affect my monthly budget?
Pixegon can help with these questions and more.
With this new Apple process in mind, we have developed a process to maintain, update, and debug your app while keeping your budget in mind. AppPreserve™ is a service we provide to make app maintaining a breeze at an affordable rate. Contact us today to learn more about AppPreserve™